Updated 12th April 2021
Please find our latest COVID-19 policy below.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit WYSIWYG bar
- Customers are required to book a table.
- You can book a table for up to 8 people at bar.je. If your group consists of more than 8 people, please email your booking enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers must drink at their tables.
- You are not required to wear a mask in WYSIWYG but this is recommended in queues and spaces where it’s difficult to maintain 1 metre distancing.
- We are required to collect customer information for Contract tracing purposes. Please use the QR Codes provided at the entrance to check-in for this purpose. Please ask a member of Staff if you require assistance with this.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the bar.
- Please follow our one-way system when entering and exiting the bar.
- Drinks cannot be ordered after 11pm.
Additional measures we are taking…
- All Staff have been tested for COVID-19 as part of workforce screening prior to reopening. Staff will be tested every 8 weeks as part of this screening.
- All Staff have agreed to a high standard of COVID-19 personal hygiene.
- All tables will be sanitised and cleaned after every booking.
- Toilets are checked every hour by a member of staff.
- Security staff will be on premises during peak hours.