Updated 4th January 2022
Please find our latest COVID-19 policy below.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit WYSIWYG bar
- We are required to collect customer information for Contract tracing purposes. Please use the QR Codes provided at the entrance to check-in for this purpose. Please ask a member of Staff if you require assistance with this.
- Large groups are recommended to take Lateral Flow Tests (LFTs) before attending the Bar
Additional measures we are taking…
- All Staff have agreed to a high standard of COVID-19 personal hygiene.
- Staff will wear masks and have access to Lateral Flow Testing (LFTs).
All tables will be sanitised and cleaned after every booking.
- Toilets are checked every hour by a member of staff.
- Security staff will be on premises during peak hours.